I Joined the Chamber
I Joined The Chamber - What's Next?
Congratulations on taking the first steps to growing your business by joining a network of almost 1,000 other businesses in this area. Chamber membership is an important part of your business strategic plan and we are here to help you grow and connect.
Contact our Director of Membership to go over your Chamber account and answer your questions. We'll take the guesswork out of chamber membership so your business can maximize success based on your individual needs.
In the Mail
You will receive a new member packet in the mail or in person. Look through the information, take action on the new member coupons and display your MACC membership window cling in a visible location at the front entrance of your business.
Check Your Email
- Review your welcome email and take action on the steps outlined to complete your account information.
- Enter the Member’s Login section of the website and review the quicklinks to learn how to update your account information. Visit the following key quicklinks: Update listing, Pay Invoice, Referral Report, Submit an Event, Member Discount and change Username/Password.
- Look at the Chamber events and programs. Decide what events would best benefit your business and who from your organization will attend.
- Visit the events page and sign-up to attend the events.
- Review the Save Money and Sponsorship Opportunities pages. Make sure to call your insurance agent and say you joined the Midland Area Chamber and see if you qualify for additional discounts. If you would like to schedule a sponsorship, act quick, they fill fast.
- Read your Chamber communications to stay current on Chamber benefits and initiatives and the multiple opportunities available to you as a member.
- Ask questions, make suggestions and provide us with your input at any time. For all questions, contact us at (989) 839-9901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.