The successful candidate will be expected to teach courses in and serve as the curricular lead for Innovation Marketing and Management. The Innovation Marketing and Management curriculum is interdisciplinary and is designed to equip students with the skills needed to take new products or processes to market. The candidate may also be required to teach a variety of undergraduate Marketing and / or Management courses. Preference will be given to candidates with substantial and specialized professional experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Digital Marketing
- Franchising Management
- International Business
- Marketing Communications
When applying, candidates are asked to highlight areas of specialization within their cover letters.
Additional responsibilities and expectations may include participation in ongoing curriculum planning and review; research and scholarly activities; professional and instructional development; university committee activities; recruitment and retention activities; and other related duties as assigned.
Northwood University has an institutional philosophy known as the “Northwood Idea”. More information about Northwood University’s philosophy, mission and outcomes can be found at: http://www.northwood.edu/aboutus/
- Master’s degree in Management or Marketing. (As this is a multi-disciplinary program, candidates with a graduate degree in related disciplines, with significant graduate level education in the relevant areas will also be considered.)
- Experience teaching undergraduate courses
- Experience in an Industrial or Research organization and in commercializing new technology or processes
- Earned Doctorate in a related field from an accredited institution (Ph.D., DBA, D.M. considered)
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills in a variety of delivery formats
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide and diverse range of students and colleagues
Salary and benefits:
Assigned rank will be Assistant professor. Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Competitive benefits package available including health, dental, coverage and retirement benefits; liberal leave plan; flex benefit plan; and tuition benefits for employee and family.
Applications will be reviewed as received.
Apply online at http://www.northwood.edu/human-resources. Attach letter of application, curriculum vitae, at least 3 references and official college transcripts when applying.