The Digital Product Specialist is responsible for driving and delivering a world-class strategy for a suite of digital products. This person will employ a unique blend of business and technical savvy, have the drive to make the vision a reality, and the desire to invest in the development of the individuals on the initiative’s team. The product specialist will drive the complete software life-cycle of initiatives that will support strategic commitments made by the university. The software life-cycle closely mimics the university’s LEAD Continuous Improvement Model which will be used by the product specialist to move new initiatives forward.
We expect the Digital Product Specialist to:
- possess a Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree is preferred
- have proven customer service orientation combined with the ability to work well with others
- minimum 2+ years experience with a combination of software product management, product development, and product marketing
- have excellent business analysis and problem solving skills
- understand how to effectively communicate complex concepts; proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Competitive benefits package available including health, dental, and life insurance; retirement benefits; generous leave plan; flex spending plan; and tuition benefits for employee and family.
Applicants are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the University’s outcomes at www.northwood.edu/aboutus/.
Please apply at https://www.northwood.edu/human-resources. EOE