What is Leadership Midland?
The future of any community is directly related to the talent, dedication and resourcefulness of the people in that community. Leadership Midland is a community leadership training program that provides exposure and insight to those who will occupy leadership positions within our community.
What are the Opportunities?
- Develop and enhance leadership skills
- Inform leaders about the opportunities and challenges facing our community
- Inspire leaders to encourage solutions and collaborations to make Midland County a better place to work and live;
- Provide a dynamic network of individuals to strengthen personal and organizational influence.
What are the Benefits?
- A better sense of personal leadership potential and enhanced leadership skills
- Leaders with a broader understanding of community issues who are prepared to keep their organizations engaged
- A diverse, growing network of alumni and resources
Application is open to residents of and those employed within Midland County. Leadership Midland seeks individuals who are in, or have the potential to advance to, leadership positions within their organization and community. Applicants must have an interest and commitment to serving the community in leadership roles.
2018 CLASS LISTWhose names will appear on this list? Check back in mid-June to find out! We hope YOUR name is on this list!
CHAIR ELECT—Scott MacNellis ’14—LaLonde Foods
Todd Beals ’15—Midland Country Club
Joel Beeck ’04—Huntington Bank
Jenn Brick ’15—Isabella Bank
Dexter Brigham ’16—Midland Center for the Arts
Jenni Bush ’16—SPACE Inc.
Daniel Buzzell '17—Ace Hardware & Sports, Inc.
Jennifer Chappel ’09—Midland County Habitat for Humanity
Andrew Chubb ’11—Saginaw Valley State University
Erick Forshee ’07—Fisher Sand & Gravel
Dave Gray ’05—Express Mart Food Stores, LLC
Caleb Guthrie ’15—United Way of Midland County
Natalie Herber ’14—Ieuter Insurance Group
Eltaro Hooper ’16—Saginaw Valley State University
Kevin Heye ’08—Greater Midland Community Center
Millie Jezior ’09—MidMichigan Health
Brad Kaye ’12—City of Midland
Kristi Kaye ’14—Midland Hypnotherapy
Chris Komara '17—City of Midland Police Department
Jerry Ladwig ’09—75th District Court
Bob Rider ’99—Rider Type & Design
Madhu Rishi ’03—Physical Therapy & Rehab Specialists
Michael Rogers ’12—MidMichigan Health
Bridget Sadenwater ’07—ABC—Greater Michigan Chapter
Melissa Snelling ’09—Midland County Central Dispatch Authority
Mike Sullivan ’14—Northwood University
Dan Tuma '17—Dan Tuma Media
STAFF—Diane Middleton ’10—Midland Area Chamber of Commerce
Presidential Level Sponsors
SVSU COLLEGE OF SCIENCE, ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
ABC—GREATER MICHIGAN CHAPTER
LEADERSHIP MIDLAND ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
MIDLAND PUBLIC SCHOOLS
CLEARRIVER ADVERTISING & MARKETING