- Environmental Consulting
- Safety Training
TEA, Inc. is a niche environment consulting firm that was founded in 1996 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. With the growth of our business, we currently have offices in Louisiana, Texas, Florida, Michigan, and California. We are very proud of our 21 years of outstanding consulting service, to a wide variety of clients in the chemical, oil & gas, government, and legal sectors. It has all been accomplished with a perfect OSHA safety record of “zero” recordable injuries.
We are different from all the other environmental consulting firms because:
1) We’ve been in your shoes and think like you think - our personnel have over 25 years of experience of directly managing environmental liabilities for corporations.
2) We are nimble and quick – we help our clients quickly see things differently, adjust the remedy accordingly, and move on to the next project.
3) We don’t claim we can do anything for anyone – but we are the specialists in our fields.
Here are our four specialized business segments where we have proven experience, expert staff, and project results:
1) Groundwater/DNAPL remediation
2) Phytoremediation/natural systems enhancement
3) Toxicology/human health and ecological risk assessment
4) Corporate risk management
Visit us at TEAincOnline.com to find out more or to connect with us.
TEA Inc. launched a new service division - Verum Corporate Risk Management. Verum was started to serve the needs of CEOs, CFOs, corporate attorneys, M&A specialists, law firms, and Boards of Directors. Each member of our leadership team has extensive Fortune 100 senior manager corporate experience in the environmental, health and safety, and other corporate risk management areas. This experience includes managing risk portfolios, environmental liability projects, and M&A projects in excess of $1 billion. We bring not only North American but also extensive international project experience.
Visit Verum at VerumCRM.com and follow its LinkedIn page for updates at https://www.linkedin.com/company/27107028/.
NewsRelease Date: December 11, 2017