MYPros (Midland's Young Professionals)
Calling All Young Professionals!If you are…
• In your 20s to your early 40s…
• In any job…
Then we want you to be part of MYPros!
What is MYPros?MYPros (Midland Young Professionals) works to attract and retain talented young professionals by creating networking opportunities, providing personal and professional development, supporting community involvement, and fostering an overall investment in the future of Midland.Want even MORE info? Check out our MYPros Welcome Packet!
Here’s what we do:
- Luncheons on leadership, professional development, community involvement, and more.
Social events to meet other young professionals and enjoy the evening.
Regional events with Saginaw Young Professionals, Mt. Pleasant Young Professionals and Bay City Energize.
Government and community events with local, regional and national guest speakers.
Regular member communications, including our e-newsletter and MYPros Marquee, to keep you up to date on local and regional happenings.
Ok...but do I know anyone who is already a member?
Probably! Click Here for Current Roster
Cool! So how do I join?Just fill out our membership application! Yearly membership fees are just $30 per individual.Have questions? Contact Melissa Farley at (989) 839-9901 ext. 205 or email@example.com.
Now that I'm a member, how do I get involved?
Easy! MYPros relies on the committees and volunteers who make the program successful. We’d love to have your talents on a subcommittee!
- Steering Committee: Provides strategic oversight for the subcommittees, oversees the 100 Young Professionals Club, and acts as MYPros ambassadors.
- Social Subcommittee: Plans and implements MYPros social events.
- Communications Subcommittee: Coordinates MYPros communication efforts.
- Community Relations Subcommittee: Plans and implements government and community events.
- Luncheon Subcommittee: Plans and implements MYPros luncheons.
If you'd like more information about becoming involved with a MYPros Subcommittee, please email Melissa Farley at firstname.lastname@example.org