Calling All Young Professionals!
If you are…
• Anywhere from your 20s to your early 40s…
• In any job…
• Employed by a Chamber member…
Then we want you to be part of Midland Young Professionals (MYPros)!
MYPros works to attract and retain talented young professionals by creating networking opportunities, providing personal and professional development, supporting community involvement, and fostering an overall investment in the future of Midland.
Here’s what we do:
- Luncheons on leadership, professional development, community involvement, and more.
- Social events to meet other young professionals and enjoy the evening.
- Regional events with Saginaw Young Professionals and Bay City Energize.
- Government and community events with local, regional and national guest speakers.
- Regular member communications, including our e-newsletter and MYPros Marquee, to keep you up to date on local and regional happenings.
MYPros relies on the committees and volunteers who make the program successful. We’d love to have your talents on a subcommittee!
- Steering Committee: Provides strategic oversight for the subcommittees, oversees the 100 Young Professionals Club, and acts as MYPros ambassadors.
- Social Subcommittee: Plans and implements MYPros social events.
- Communications Subcommittee: Coordinates MYPros communication efforts.
- Community Relations Subcommittee: Plans and implements government and community events.
- Luncheon Subcommittee: Plans and implements MYPros luncheons.
100 Young Professionals Giving Circle
This giving circle educates members about community organizations and takes action to help our community thrive. Members give $100 per year ($50 at each of two meetings) and vote on a local non-profit or community cause to receive the collective funds. For more information, contact Melissa Eigner at (989) 839-9522 ext. 205 or firstname.lastname@example.org