Lifelong Learning Classes Available at Mid Michigan College
August 08, 2019
Lifelong Learning Classes AvailableMid Michigan College offers Lifelong Learning opportunities for community members that cover a wide range of interesting hobbies and important topics.
- Forestry & Land Management | Series begins September 4
- Medicare 101 | September 11 in Mt. Pleasant and September 12 in Harrison
- Beginning Artistic Welding | Begins September 16 in Mt. Pleasant
- The Entrepreneurial Equation | September 18 in Mt. Pleasant
- Foundations of Investing | October 26 in Mt. Pleasant
- Making Your Money Last During Retirement | November 20 in Mt. Pleasant
There are many benefits to those who engage in seeking out knowledge and skills throughout their lifespan. Lifelong Learning keeps the mind sharp, improves memory, builds confidence, and provides a space where meaningful connections with others can be developed. (ScienceDirect.com)
“Mid’s Lifelong Learning classes are affordable, offered on-campus as well as in our local communities, and focused on topics that spark creativity and pique interest. From Artistic Welding to Medicare 101, the class you’re looking for is coming soon,” shared Carlstrom.
For more information about lifelong learning or to register for an upcoming class, visit midmich.edu/lifelonglearning or contact Stacy Carlstrom at email@example.com or (989) 386-6651.
About Mid Michigan CollegeMid Michigan College, with campuses in Harrison and Mt. Pleasant, has been serving its community since 1965. With state-of-the-art facilities, experienced faculty, and vibrant student life, Mid is dedicated to helping students get the most out of their education. Learn more about Mid and all we have to offer at midmich.edu.
Press Contact Meghan Keen (989) 386-6622 x579 firstname.lastname@example.org
Meghan Keen, Director of Marketing