Sales Lead Roundtable
The Midland Area Chamber of Commerce Sales Lead Program exists to help sales lead members increase their business through a structured word-of-mouth referral program, share qualified business leads, motivate professional growth and provide information regarding the business community. To achieve this, attendance and active participation is required from each member for the success of the sales lead program.
The best candidates for a sales lead roundtable: holds a sales/marketing/business development position, have one other employee who can attend meetings in their absence, are a team player, actively promote other members and find ways to grow the group.
Sales Lead Roundtable Basics
- The sales lead members’ business must be an active member of the Midland Area Chamber.
- There are two sales lead groups.
- Tuesday's lunchtime group meets from 12:00-1:00 p.m.; and the Thursday morning group meets from 7:15-8:30 a.m.
- Roundtable groups meet at the Chamber office at. 300 Rodd Street, Suite 101, Midland.
- All groups will meet the second, third and fourth days of each month except June, July and August.
- All groups meet for two weeks in June, July and August, scheduling around holidays.
- Four absences are allowed in a six month time period. February - July and August - January.
- Each group can have up to 35 participants with only one person per business category.
- Anyone can attend up to two sales lead meeting to see if joining a group will be a good fit for their business.
- The cost to join a sales lead group is $25 per year.
- Read full Sales Lead Roundtable Guidelines here.
How to join a Sales Lead Roundtable Group
- Contact to Chamber (989) 839-9901 to find out the group’s location on the day you will be attending.
- Turn your application into the Chair of the group during the meeting.
- The Selection Committee with review the application and turn it back into the Chamber.
- When you’re application is approved, you’ll receive a welcome email and your $25 invoice.
Sales Lead Roundtable Times and Members
Click on the links below to see the members in each sales lead group.